Saturday, June 2, 2012

Detour Ahead

First of all thank you to all of you -- for your prayers, offers of support at the farm and for your heartfelt love and well wishes.  It is overwhelming how much you all care for Vaughan.

So in light of all of the amazing love and support that is out there, Brooke and I wanted to start a  blog to provide updates and information on how he is doing.  So, stay tuned while we get this going....and keep praying.  This will be a long and difficult trek but with the support of friends and family the journey will be that much easier.  


2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I didn't respond sooner, I didn't know about Vaughan's recent medical issue until seeing your blog (thank you). Please let Vaughan know my thoughts and prayers are with him for a quick recovery, and if he needs any help at home please let me know ~ I'll be right there. All my love to Vaughan and the family!!

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all amazing people with faith and love. Vaughan and family will pull through your detour with so much love and many prayers to each of you. Anything you need we are here.

    Thoughts and prayers,

    Kathy, Scott and family xo

    ReplyDelete